Wednesday, December 8, 2010

First post...

I need to find and add all the blogs I was following on the other account. This one will simply be easier to access now that I only use this email address.

I'm working on (see, me working...right now as I type ;) ) the curriculum for next week for KidsQuest. I'm actually starting to realize that I may be able to put together curriculum like I've been feeling called to do. We'll see. LOL This was a two day effort. If I pray and really submit to God I know he will help it go faster. I'm hoping to have the first quarter done and up for sale/use by the end of the year.

My other venture is Harmony In The Stitches on Etsy. My shop. Have a gander if you like. I don't have anything posted as of yet. I feel like these are where God is pulling me. I'm hoping to have some bath stuff and some more items than just blankets up within the next month or so.

I am out of work at this point. I'm putting in resumes and we'll see what happens with New York Life. If they were really serious or not. B is still at Joanns though I know he would like to either be full time there or somewhere else. We're praying about it. I'm hoping to keep this journal up more than I have the others I've started. I got a little better with the other one and maybe, just maybe this is where I'll share my devotions for the day. I think that's a fair thing to get me here more than once huh? LOL

So, I will get back to the design of the handouts for Sunday. If you find me offhand...feel free to follow...I may not be all that interesting, but you may get a few laughs out of me ;)

M

No comments:

Post a Comment