Thursday, July 18, 2013

Feeling some kind of way...

So. I have a lot of things going through my head right now.

We spent some good time with Tad, Stefani, Emma and Tyler earlier this evening. I'm so glad they were able to come up. See Little G. He's growing so fast.

I miss my Mom. Sorely lately. It becomes...hard to breathe. I just walk around and clean...distracting myself from what I'm really feeling.

TT is coming to visit with Little Mr. C at the end of August for Pop's birthday. I haven't seen her in...years. Like close to 10 probably. I can't wait to see her. I miss her. I think I miss how close we used to be.

B is working harder than ever. He's and amazing man and I love him. I realized the other night that I'm still having issues feeling like he's going to walk in one day and just leave. Even though I know that's not him or how he is...it's how a lot of my main relationships have gone.

The XBox died. Tad brought his up to give to us. Plugged it in...red ring. Boo. Hiss...

Obviously, this is all just the stuff in my head right now...

G is so blessed, we are so blessed. We have an abundance of clothes and toys for him that we keep being given. God provides.

I have an amazing little boy. He is so sweet. He sleeps (like right now, and what am I doing? Typing. -_-)

I don't know if I'm beating around the bush about something or not.

So. I have this...pulling...at my heart and head. Something that's been there for a very long time. Something that God has put there that I need to do something with. I need to write it all out and let it take shape. I need people praying for it all and giving life to it. So, here comes another blog. Don't worry, I'll link here ;)

And...to bed. Little Man is going to want to eat soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment