Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

It's been a couple months. I'm sorry for that. Many things happen in the months leading up to the New Year. :)

So much going on as we start the new year, I don't even know where to start!

I am launching a whole new way to get healthy, complete with online support and printable tools! The Healthy Living Rules are super simple guidelines that help you make changes to affect your whole life. Looking to help every community I belong to get real health, not a diet, but real health that's simple to maintain. :)

I'll be going back to Tasty Tuesdays, starting next week! Something tasty and healthy every week to inspire you!

April, our little girl is due, so I may be taking some time off, never fear, I'm hoping to stack some posts so you won't miss me too much. 😊

I'll be back to my Daily Dose reading, though I may only do a few a week depending on how work is going.

We have a lot planned and some awesome goals to meet, can't wait to take you on the journey with me. :)

M

No comments:

Post a Comment