Thursday, February 3, 2011

This is the stuff...

I've had this song stuck in my head for the past week or so. Francesca Batistelli - This Is The Stuff. It reminds me of how I can be. How much God uses in my life to teach and shape my character.

I don't lose my keys that often and I don't usually get speeding tickets (let's hope that continues ;) ). I keep singing it at work and even find myself thinking the words through out the day. I don't know what I'm supposed to be getting from having it non-stop in my head...but maybe that's the point? I know I'm learning something, maybe God is just trying to get me to realize that the things I beat myself up over are not the end of the world. The things I let frustrate me really are not all that bad.

So, for the update!

For all of you wondering what I'm doing with all my time now, I'm working! LOL Duh right? (does anybody say duh anymore? I used it a lot when I was younger and find myself wanting to say it...bu thinking, "I'm an adult...I can't say duh...especially not to another adult!"...anyway) My position is pretty much amazing. I love what I do. I'm an admin/media editor/IT/anything else person for a real estate brokerage. Now, you may be asking yourself why I would have taken this kind of position in this economy...well...because it's stable really. The company is actually growing. It's small at the moment but we've already seen growth in a division. We're also not your typical real estate team. It's a much better way of doing business and I really like it.

Brandon and Shauna are...fun to be around, great to talk to and all around really good people. I keep telling B that we should just hang out with Brandon :) He's around our age! lol

So, that's what I've been doing. B and I are also super involved in the kid's ministry at church now. It's really a blessing and I'm already seeing personal growth and growth in the kids.

Tuesday night I go to women's connection group...and let me tell you! We have some fun. LOL it really is a great group :)

So, life is full...but don't worry...I'm still reading every day and trying to figure out how to post about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment