Saturday, February 12, 2011

Late night rambling

So, I'm at that point this month. All you women out there know it. Men do too...in a different way.

It's just about midnight and I am awake. I should be and want to be cuddling with my husband. Instead I'm here writing.

Am I missing something very serious right now?

I really really enjoy my work...maybe too much. You know, I like to be there, I like to do the tasks that I have. I love the feeling of getting everything together that we need to get together. I'm really starting to get what the escrow process is and I'm really really loving my job. It's interesting how my boss telling me to go home early has made me feel.

I was actually laying in bed tossing and turning trying to figure out what I had done wrong. LOL Can you imagine. Part of it is a miss communication that happened, but I guess it's all good now.  I just don't like feeling like I did something insufficient...and I know B is right...but still. Being a perfectionist...super sucky.

In the end though...I really really really really enjoy my work. I didn't know I'd like it so much that going in and staying a little later isn't something I do because I have to or b/c I'm made to, but because I want to. I want to stay there and get through stuff and work for our clients. It's exactly the kind of company I've wanted to work for for the longest time. Fast pace, a lot to do but very much customer oriented. I get to be the good guy and I get to deal with and talk to some really great people. I get to be part of the team of heroes in an industry that traditionally doesn't have many.

I'm learning so much and enjoying it so much I really can't believe it's real. I can see the future of this company and we are growing...like crazy amounts of growth. Isn't the saying that when you find something you enjoy doing it doesn't seem like work anymore? That's exactly where I'm at. I really like it and the hours don't bug me...I want to be there, I want to see people get homes and help people find buyers. It's thrilling. With the training I got this week I feel even better about it. The mind set is really just exactly where I'm at.

In other news...SO MANY PREGNANT PEOPLE! Wow! LOL Suddenly my life filled up with babies! LOL Expecting another nephew in March, Ms.Deer is having a baby here in a few months, The BMK are having another little girl. Goodness!

I feel blessed. I need a little direction from God though. I feel pulled in a couple different directions and I don't know what that all means. I'm exploring some new areas and stretching a bit. I'm helping in a different age group at church right now...and I feel God moving.

Prayers are appreciated. LOL

So, here I sit. Ten after...and thinking that I may just be ready to go to bed...and the little light on my phone starts to flash...maybe Yager 1 is right about those phones...we're too connected...always accessible...but I make the choice right? And if it's someone I want to talk to, I will...if not...I won't. LOL *shrug*

I think my eyes are heavy enough to sleep now. Tomorrow we go to get our taxes done...prayers...again...a lot.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment