Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Goodness me...

So, I haven't posted in FOREVER!
I know I keep saying that I need to get better at this...and then I don't. I really need to make this something I do daily, if not more than once a day.

B and I have our own place now :) We moved this past weekend. It's definitely different. We have a lot of sorting to do. It's kind of crazy. The kitchen is pretty much done...we're moving onto the bedroom tonight :) We watched a movie last night and cuddled in the living room. We've been going since last week so it was nice to get a break...and really be the ones to say that we could! :) B is off work tomorrow so I think he'll be sorting more in spare oom. It's looking like it'll be a good bit of figuring out when it comes to what goes where in there. We have a lot of interests and though most of the gaming stuff will go in the living room, we still have first gen consoles that may be stored until we do a retro night or something.

It's interesting to really see how this step changes our relationship and how God is already using it to shape us and remind us of the things we need to work on daily.

We'll spare oom set up by the end of the weekend I think...and the internet is being turned on tomorrow. Some trepidation about that. We need to set up our Netflix account too. Need to go and change our address on everything, maybe B can swing by the post office tomorrow and file a forwarding card and then we can get through all the places that need to know.

So much to do. So incredibly blessed. So humbled. I need to stay that way and not count my chickens before they're hatched. It's not my own ability that has gotten me here...it's God.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment