Friday, March 4, 2011

Blooming...

Not going to lie...I have spring fever! Bad! I want to go run around outside. I totally understand twitterpation! :) lol

Looking at the beautiful cherry blossom tree outside just makes me marvel. It had 4 blooms on it at the beginning of this week. Monday, when it was cold and gloomy. Today it is covered is light pink flowers and unfurling maroon leaves. It is just breath taking! It's a happy little tree in the parking lot...but it makes me want to go sit and read a book in the park. Makes me stop and look at the day and what I'm concentrating on.

Be and I finally have the computer set up in spare oom. It's pretty amazing. We got a lot done yesterday. Yager1 said to take yesterday off as B was off. It was nice. We slept in, ate nummy breakfast (made with Crisco, not butter...it worked! LOL So glad to get butter tonight :) ) We went through all our books and a lot of spare oom. That room will take a while to get all the way done. There is so much to that room...plus we need a futon. :) I can start working from home too...which is nice with the gas prices going up.

We're definitely excited to have our own space and spread out a little. I'll be grabbing the plants here shortly and we'll have mint in our tea in no time :)

I'll also have a space to study and do my daily dose, don't you worry :)

Need to work on my license and get that knocked out ASAP...it'll be good to have that done.

Are you ready for this change? I am. God is so good and has poured out so many blessings on us. I know we struggle and what not...but He has a plan and those struggles are part of the plan :)

M

No comments:

Post a Comment