Saturday, July 12, 2014

When life gets in the way.

Well...when I took on the challenge to blog every day, I didn't realize there were other plans.

Since that first post (and the only 8 or so videos) we have placed Pop in a facility, taken him to the hospital, then hospice, then done a funeral for him. Grandma and Aunt Tracy have been up here much of the past month with us during all the process.

Today G refuses to nap and I haven't done a video in weeks.

Eh. So, my dear readers, here we are, back at the beginning again. Though we are starting with an amazing anniversary gift from B...a VitaMix blender! That I have used every day we've been home since he gave it to me. It's deliciousness in a blender. Made smoothies, soup, pasta sauce...so much. I will be posting recipes to easy to make stuff that you can do in your own blender with a little bit of tweaking.

Nothing super amazing, but I promise to be back to InstaGram and Twitter soon. :)

So, what has life thrown into your plans lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment