Monday, December 19, 2011

Getting to the end

Good afternoon my friends!

I have a couple blogs in the works, one is a request for a recipe, two are other recipes I LOVE and wanted to share and two are just...random. Yes, that is a lot of writing.

Today though, I need to just kind of relax and let my hair down. Do you mind? :)

So, this year, I've made some statements and promises and not kept them. I can get drafts going all I want, but if I don't stick to posting them...what's the point? I'll have my hands full this next week trying to get the Christmas gifts all done in the evening while working during the day.

Yesterday, the kids sang in the adult service during the second Gathering. It was AMAZING! I'm so proud of how well they did. They performed and they were just little stars! We had down to the 3-5 class, to show off how they do their worship. They stood up front, danced around and played their instruments. It was perfect really. The older kids smiled and sang with all their little hearts. We had a number of people come up and say how great the kids had done, I'm sure all the parents were just as proud as I was. There were a couple people that came up and asked if we could do that more than once a year at Christmas...but more often, to remind people that the kids are part of our church community...which happens to be in one of our statements of intention for the ministry. :) Had to share how amazing those kids are :)

Brian is working so hard. I'm so thankful for him. :) I'd go in to more...but you'd probably get bored. Just know that he is an amazing husband and wonderful friend ;)

I have some New Year resolutions. I'm going to be doing them and hopefully keeping up with them this time. :) A lot of paperwork to get done to make sure this is going to go off without a hitch. But, it's all possible.

So...that's the update for now. Keep an eye out for the recipes, yeah? They're tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment