Thursday, September 5, 2013

And...we're back live!

After a week, I'm back y'all! :)

Last week held a bunch of bitter sweet memories. Pop turned 82 on Wednesday (though I don't know that he'll remember that we celebrated), I saw my older sister for the first time in about 10 years and met my nephew. It was very emotional. Both sides of the family came to G's dedication on Sunday at the church Brian and I served in as the youth pastor and admin. Loved seeing that church family and having all our family there. Big day for the little man. I'll have to post pictures. :)

Spent last Monday and Tuesday doing laundry, cleaning and packing to be gone until Monday of this week.

Needless to say, I've been getting everything back to normal since then, but haven't had to really clean. Nice :)

I'll see if I can get all the drafts to post on the correct days for the past week. We'll see. I'm not sure if it's a setting I need to change or what, but I'll figure out why my mobile posts are delayed or drafted instead of posting.

What have you all been up to since last week?

Also, welcome readers from Poland! I'll have to ask Dad the right way to say that ;) I hope you're encouraged and find God's abiding love for our broken selves in the posts. I really try to be as transparent as possible. Sometimes more than I should be ;)

Coming up? A devotion post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment