Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday - A Day of Rest

Instead of running round to get ready to drive down to LA, I am being calm. Being G's pillow does that. :)

I've got my list of things to pack. (Don't let me forget to add 'camera' to that list) I need to do a little laundry and pack us. Really though, not all that stressful. I believe I have dinner for tomorrow and Tuesday all figured out and even MADE. See...now I just need to clean the bathroom floor and make sure the trash is dumped. But not today. I'm going to settle in and play with my sweet baby...because before I know it, he'll be walking.

Letting go control of today...*blink* good, the world is still here. :)

Thank God for provision and peace.

Rest today, my dear reader. The week starts too quickly and time passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment