Friday, December 6, 2013

Catching Up :)

Good morning!

I'll be posting Advent pictures here and also on Instagram (I just joined, find me at mandadpanda). I probably won't write much because I'll be posting from my phone. We've had a lot of fun with Advent so far.

I should clarify that we don't have a candy calendar for Advent. We have Snowmen that have Christmas activities on them. They don't have dates on them so it's a little more flexible for our day to day schedules. Tonight we're planning on watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas. Gideon won't really be watching it...but he'll have some of the popcorn and enjoy the santa hat :)

I'll be pinning the recipes for the Oatmeal Sugar Face Scrub and Peppermint Twist Bath Salts I'll be making for the ladies on my list and the BBQ Rubs I'll be making for the guys. Feel free to follow my boards on Pinterest as well. I'm hoping to get more of my recipes up on here so that we can start sharing. One of my favorites is the Cranberry Sauce I make :) MMMM!

Daily Dose is happening at odd hours so far this month, so I haven't really posted those. Are you still reading yours daily? What are your thoughts? Feel free to share them! :)

If you want to see what the #FMSphotoaday is for me, you'll have to be my friend on Facebook ;) (I think most of you are)

All crafting projects for this month will probably posted next month so I can do a proper write up and possibly get some patterns together for you. :)

The tiny dictator is now a crawling almost walking little ball of energy, so we'll see how often I get to actually writing anything of substance until the new year. :)

As always, thank you for reading. Thank you for being part of my little world :)

With all the grace and peace of Christ,
M :)

No comments:

Post a Comment