Monday, July 27, 2015

Riding an interesting wave

Good evening readers :)

It's evening here, anyway. :)

Today I was able to see the positive in a situation that would have really sent me over the edge. My car was broken into. Lock on the driver's side was picked and everything was riffled through. It was disconcerting, but did not break me.

The car seat was left in the car, as well as my Ergo carrier. My life straw and solar lantern were left. The emergency kit was taken, as was an empty box. I'm glad my family is safe. I'm glad we still have the car. I'm sad for the person that decided this was a necessary act.

Maybe I'm better balanced, maybe I see people differently. I kept going, riding the wave of progress, of action instead of reaction. Tomorrow is Tasty Tuesday! I'll be posting my Veggie Mac and Cheese. You'll love it! Kids, picky husbands...everyone I've fed it to agrees, it's delicious. :)

I'm thinking of starting some other theme days, but I can't quite put my finger on what I want to post here. We'll see.

In the mean time, I hoping for health for all of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment