Sunday, July 12, 2015

To move or not to move

Well hello again!

I know it's been a while. I'm sorry dear readers. In the time between, I've started a company from scratch with one of my best friends and started on a journey of inspiring healthy living by partnering with another company. So, yes, two businesses and I'm still doing the stay at home thing with my kiddo. Who will soon be 2 AND A HALF. When did that happen? I remember writing the "here's why I haven't written in a while" and picture of my sweet smelling, sleepy newborn.

Anyway. The title of this post is a lot of what I'm think lately. I really can not decide if I am going to migrate everything I have here over to WordPress or not. I don't want to post too much more on either place until I really get a good feel for it. I know how WordPress works. Which is nice. I also love the community here and would be starting over there. I'm not sure if Blogger can handle the plans I have for both my business and personal branding ventures. (Don't I just sound so professional and all marketing savy or something?)

So, I thought I would do what I used to do when I had a dilema, come to my blog and write it out in the late minutes of the evening. :)

I'm on Instagram now if you'd like to see what I'm doing until I make my choice. Which will be in the next few days because I have got to get some content up that I've been rolling around. Not to mention, I have some tasty recipes that need to fill your bellies. Search for MandaDPanda and you'll find me, you'll get a brief look at what I've been up to. Which includes dropping nearly 60 pounds. Yes, you read that correctly. And I want to help other people see health and become participants in their own life changing journey. But that is a whole different post.

Which blogging platform will win? I'm not sure. I mean, I already have two blogs on WordPress. One for B, and one for Tandem. But I also have this here, which is older than both of them. *sigh*

Who's ready for a recipe for delicious Mac and Cheese? Full of veggies and no one will know!!! Unless, you tell them. And why would you do that? :) That's the next one coming up y'all!

Talk to you soon,
M:)

No comments:

Post a Comment