Monday, July 4, 2016

An object in motion...workout plan!

Hey y'all hey!

So, we've been talking about this amazing #10DayShred I'm starting tomorrowm.

One of the main guidelines is activity every day. I like to have an idea of what will work in my daily life, so I'm letting y'all know what my activity plan is.

Morning
Stretching
7 Minutes circuit workout (it's a free app, go get it!)
Walk with the kiddo

Afternoon
Chase my son around and do chores around the house

Evening
2 to 3 miles on the treadmill
7 Minutes circuit workout

That should get me to at least 30 minutes a day and hit a good cardio target. I'll be tracking steps for at least 10k a day!

I'm also adding the plank challenge from last year into this activity. Probably in the afternoon while little miss sleeps. 😊

So, what are you planning to get yourself active this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment