Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cookbook: Cinnamon Rolls

Here we are again :) I DID make these and they were AMAZING!

I even took series pics to help you out :)

Plated and Pretty!

 Ingredients

1 container of Grands biscuits (I think there are 8 in the grands container
4 tbsp melted butter
Cinnamon
Brown sugar

Icing:
Maple syrup
Powdered sugar

Preheat your oven according to the packaging for the biscuits. Lightly flour your counter.

Roll out your biscuits. For me, this looked a little funny being the first time. I'd recommend rolling them together a little bit first.
Brush melted butter over the surface of rolled out biscuits. Sprinkle brown sugar and then cinnamon.

Roll dough toward you in a straight line. Make sure to keep it all even as you go.
Once it's rolled, make sure you've pinched the seam together, then start cutting. I used a serrated knife to help make the cuts smooth, cutting about every inch. Place the pieces in a pie plate. Bake the amount of time noted on the package for the biscuits.



Mix maple syrup and powdered sugar until you reach a consistency you like for your icing.

All done! Let them cool before you eat them :)

 I'll grab nutrition information for you sometime soon :)





No comments:

Post a Comment