Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Crafts: Crochet - Bag

I know, I've lagged on this!

Without any further ado, I give you ONE of the projects I listed back in June. Did end up with a bag done for a my Dad and something for my Bonus Mom - though I'm not sure what hers is supposed to be.

The blanket was set aside when people started popping out BABIES! LOL I have pictures of those coming soon as well (like, probably tomorrow)

So, here are pictures, I'll add a good pattern for it later to this blog and then Pin it so you all can find it whenever you want ;) I like this particular product and will probably be making more in the future.


These were the yarn colors I used in the first bag. Blue, White, Yellow, Red and Black


I prefer to make all the squares first, then sew them all together. Some people sew them as they go. It's all up to what works for you. These squares didn't take long to make at all. 


I sewed panels together two at a time.


  
Then sewed those together.


And here's the resulting panel. I need to get a final picture, I can't find it at the moment though. I'll write you a pattern and then you'll be SET! :) You may be able to figure it out from the pictures ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment