Friday, January 4, 2013

First post of the New Year

I'm getting a slow start to this new year. So much going on, so much busy time.

I see people making lists of things they want to get done this year. For me, it's a little different. With Little G on his way in as little as 6 weeks (time FLIES) I feel like I can't really plan to do stuff...other than try to get his room ready.

So, I guess, my list is really more nesting than anything. I know things that I want to start doing again that I just lost track of. I'm currently trying to update my Cozi so I can have my working recipe tracker, menu and shopping list with my to do lists. We'll see.

Today may not make too much sense. I'm trying to power through a really weird headache that I've had since about 1am. Tension is more of it than anything else, but when you can only sleep on your side, there aren't many options to help you. I did give in and lay on my back for a bit, Little G let me know how much he hates that. LOL

So, here you go. My first post of the New Year. More to come, I swear...maybe after a nap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment