Friday, June 8, 2012

And everything changes...again

Things will always inevitably change. It's the one constant of life right?

I'm sitting at a StarBucks writing this as I try to get the curriculum out to my teachers...late.

I've left Yager Realty. Although it was a big and hard choice, after Brian and I prayed about it and talked about it, we came to the realization that this was the time for me to explore the things that I've been meaning to do. I'm going to be moving toward a certification in Christian Education Ministry. Brian is still at Yager Realty and he's also taken on some extra hours at Crazy Squirrel.

It's been a big change. I took the first week to clean the apartment and organize things that I had not had the time to do before. I've also had some time to get ministry stuff done for church, which has been nice, but that too has changed. Two amazing guys have stepped down from their positions at the church leaving some big holes for the team. We've had some meetings and it feels like we're all starting to move in the same direction, which is amazing.

God has big plans and I do not assume that I know them. I just know I feel His hand in all this and feel like there are big things coming :)

So, now I'm moving toward making more consistent habits. I'm not trying to make plans or lists anymore. I know my weaknesses ;) So...here's to hoping you read here a little more often...if you do read ;)

Coming up: A little more about what's going on with the Kid's ministry at church. We're making a lot of great program changes and really looking toward what will help the kids. It's a smaller version of what the church as a whole does. Also, more pictures and recipes coming your way. One will be right after this. It's a vegan meal. I'll be doing a virtual cookbook here to keep everything for when I print and do my actual cookbook binder :)

We'll talk more and more about things like gardening tips. I've got a few great pictures of my plants and I've started my compost container, so I'll put a tutorial up for that :)

You'll also start seeing more crafty stuff. Follow me on Pinterest to see the pictures there as well. :) 

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment