Monday, June 18, 2012

Deleted

I just started an entry...and deleted it. It sounded like word vomit. Ew.

So, here we are starting something else.

For those of you that are friends and have asked for recipes, please put a comment here so I can get to putting them up. I have pictures of a good portion of the foods I cook, so I can go from that as well, but I would like to know what you want :)

Also, starting to post pictures of craft projects. I'll put up patterns and information on different types of crafts to get you going. You'll be getting some DIY stuff as I make it. I have a list of projects that are in need of completion. ;) Lucky you!

Taking requests for bread variations. I'll try just about anything, we'll be learning together! Give me an idea, and I'll let you know how it goes!

Daily Dose will be replaced with a daily reading. I'm going to start with one verse a day from Psalm 119. I want to get closer to the Word. I want to write it on my heart and have it be so much a part of me that it permeates everything I do and say.

Also trying to do a Wordless Wednesday photo, look for a lot of water in the coming weeks :) Hot weather!

Are you ready for the summer? I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment