Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Crafts: Crochet!

Working on a couple different projects now :) Feels good!

Project #1 - Black and White Blanket - I'm working on this for my nephew, he has patiently waited. I think he asked two years, maybe three years, ago. I'll be posting some instructions and pictures as it comes together.

Project #2 - Bag - For my dad :) I'm winging this one as well, so we'll see, I'm excited to join some interesting fabric with the yarn. Pattern to come :)

Project #3 - Hair Pins - I'm working on flowers right now. I've been trying to do this...for a year? Yes, it's slow going because I have the idea in my head, but it never looks right.

Project #4 - Dinosaurs - I'll keep you up to date on the way I make these, hoping to mass produce a couple different kinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment