Monday, June 11, 2012

Starting the Process of Change :)

So, we're moving forward.

Today I had a GREAT meeting with Jennifer and Josh about the Crazy Squirrel Street Team (ok, the name is under debate, we're trying ;) )

Of course as the control freak-type A-list making person I am...my head is swimming with ideas ;) It'll be amazing to help Jennifer and Scott in their hopes to reach out to the community and provide some services that aren't currently being offered. :)

I'm also trying to get better about actually posting the recipes I talk about here :) You may have seen some already!

This blog is going to change more and more as I do other things. I'll be putting up some crochet patterns as I start to finish projects. I've got a cute baby afghan coming up. :)

Today is an amazing day!

M :)

No comments:

Post a Comment