Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And the beat goes on!

Exciting things happening right now :)

I'm on my break here at Yager. Getting a lot done today though so I think it's been productive :)

Posting more of my items to Etsy, hopefully they'll start doing the slideshow thing on that little gadget down there :)

I'm getting really excited as I start to get things posted to the shop. I already have an ad with 3 new toys coming soon, lol. I did NOT; however, crochet this morning...what did I do? I went to sleep while reading my Bible! LOL yeah. Not going to get it done that way! I think I'll do some different holiday specific stuff. If I can figure out a heart design for a hat...maybe just a heart to stitch on. Some heart pot holders...little heart decorations. I'll figure something out. This will be the first year of actually having things up and going. I know I'll learn a lot. I need to scale down my pictures though. Etsy does not like them. LOL

So...what would you like to see me make? Any ideas just jumping out at you? Anything that you couldn't live without?

Let me know!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment