Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Another fun filled day!

So, I'm sitting here, on the bed...thinking of what I have to do tomorrow and realizing that I still have not crochet since the last time I wrote here that I was going to.  Go me! LOL

I think putting my schedule in place will help, knowing B's schedule will really help...things to get done tomorrow and other things to schedule for another time:

Pictures with children and the Dino Pals
Measurements for Dino Pals
At least two more bows
List bows and flowers
Create pattern for T the Rex, Trix and Stag
Enter the rest of the Connection Group Reading to my calendar
Enter the rest of the New Testament Quest reading to my calendar
Read up on Real Estate
Organize my passwords for work
Label the box for Norma
Ship wedding dress and box for Norma
Crochet more...lol

So, we'll see how all that goes in the next few days.

I'll see you guys on the next post with tomorrow's Daily Dose. Today I've quieted my mind and really read a lot of the Word. I think I'm starting to get a lot more perspective and get a lot more done :) Thanks God!

Now...the plan is for March...what do y'all think? LOL

M

No comments:

Post a Comment