Monday, January 3, 2011

The store is active!

Yes, it has been a while! I have my first item up, to be followed by the dinos and finger puppets. I think I need to create areas of the store. I'm working on smelly stuffs to go along with the comfy stuff :)

Areas to work on:

Pandamonium - kids and colors
Serendipity - adult comfies
Sweet Maize - smelly fun

We'll see.

I need to put together my schedule for my day, especially at work....oh! What's that? I didn't really explain here that I have a new job and I love it? I see! Well, that is one of my new ventures! I am now an admin for a real estate company! Yes, I hear you. I know what you're thinking,

"M!! Real Estate?!!? In this economy?! You MUST be crazy! And...don't we remember what happened at WWA!? You were turned into the admin person and then POOF!"

Well, rest assured I went into this telling them that I wanted something TOTALLY stable. That I needed to have proof that they were going to be around for a long while. Well, my proof was that they are listing people and selling houses. They have buyers coming in left and right and are getting more and more properties going up daily. The business model is amazing and...AND...he's willing to pay for me to get my license. Which, really, only makes sense with the stuff that I handle in this job. It's really fun and interesting and it really is a perfect fit. God is good at that whole plan thing...much better than I! LOL

My day tomorrow should go something like this:

Get up and fix B lunch
Drive B to work (he has to be there by 4am)
Daily Dose
Daily reading (for connection group and church reading)
Breakfast
Work on lesson
Crochet something
Pack my lunch
Head to work (I'd list my day at work, but that could get lengthy!)
Home at 5ish
Dinner
Work on lesson more
Crochet more
Cuddle my husband and go to SLEEP!

Sounds like a good day of getting stuff done to me! Lord, be in my day tomorrow and help me to use my time wisely! :)

Now, I am being beckoned to bed by a wonderful man...and I CAN NOT resist him! :)

I will see you tomorrow friends!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment