Monday, January 17, 2011

Pause for warm tea

I do, in fact, immensely enjoy tea. I have found recently (in the colder climes of Fresno) that I really enjoy tea when it is JUST to the point of almost burning your tongue and hands as you enjoy it.

What brought this up? Well, as I sit here with the metal water bottle that B made my tea in this morning, I'm making hot tea again...only it's with really hot water. The feeling of the warm metal was delicious against my cold fingers. It was a bit hard to hold but my hands just could not let it go. I just picked it up to take the first sip and felt the slightly hot liquid melt on my tongue. It was amazing!

So, I'm a fan. Just thought I'd pause for a moment and encourage you to grab your favorite mug and indulge in some warm tea!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment