Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Time...

I really feel like my post this morning was SO long ago! It's was only a few hours right?


LOL! So, I have an amazing job and I am getting into it. Today was a full day from 8am to 5ish. It started out a little slow and I'm slowly getting access to things and doing more and more. Kendal is done after tomorrow. It's very...interesting.

So, I'm sitting here trying to get the energy to play a game with my husband as that was a suggestion of something to do today...but I really just...blah.

I need to work on a few things on my laptop...but I don't feel like taking out. I'm just all sorts of lame.

The update from Christmas will have to stay at the lame short one from a couple days ago.

I need to read and then to bed...hopefully in the between I can get B to make me some peppermint hot chocolate. Mmmm...

K, I'll be back soon. I promise. At least tomorrow right ;) I'll blog on the devotional from today, it'll give me one more day...until Sunday when I don't get one. Eh, I'm sure I'll figure it out ;)

Hugs!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment